Self Initiated brief Initial thoughts/research



When beginning to think about my self initialed brief, i wanted to look at something that i was really visually excited by. I happened to go rock climbing when thinking about this project and found myself really interested in the walls and the different colours and shapes of the holds nailed into the walls.
This started off as just visual inspiration, but when i went back the following week i started thinking about the feeling of climbing, the heaviness of your body as you try and workout a route to take you up to the top. I also realised i was scared to be more than a metre up the wall out of fear of falling.
I think overall, the feeling of fear is the most prominent over any other when climbing, So i plan to look into different ways that i could try and replicate this sensation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULP

PULP Development

Evaluation – Self Initiated