Mid Point Review : SAMPLING




So far in this unit, I have definitely grow in confidence with regards to my approach to working. I have been pushing myself to use different processes, colour schemes and materials. With regards to my drawing I have slowly become more confident in my drawing and therefor haven’t been limiting myself to a small sketchbook and have been working on bigger sheets.
Due to my drawings becoming larger, my samples followed suit, this allowed me to form a stronger link between my drawings and my samples, although I am still working on this, I didn’t expect to work so large scale considering the size of my samples produced at the beginning of this project. Giving myself more surface to work onto, I found myself keeping my work simpler, something I was probably afraid to do before.
In comparison to the last unit, I feel more engrossed in my work, and have been working better independently, utilising the studio more outside of taught hours. I better understand how to develop my own work, and have become more critical of my processes, which so far I feel is helping in terms of moving my work forward.
I do however feel like I have not been attending the bi-weekly meetings enough and will work on this during the rest of the unit


Below is some of my work from this unit so far.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PULP

PULP Development

Evaluation – Self Initiated